Cruise Packages For Divorced Dads
On Oasis of the Seas & Allure of the Seas
Are you tired of working your butt off and not having a chance to see your kids playing? Are you ready for someone to design your vacation with kids, your way, but on a budget? I work with divorced dads who want to connect better with their children to create cruise vacations that are fun, inspiring and result in a better bond between dad and kids. As a former college professor, I understood how important is for kids to have the quality time with dad. Too many females around and too few males in the picture. ‘Quality time with kids’ is our motto for this cruise vacation package on Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. Are you interested in Last Minute Sales? Click here to find more.
Pricing and Availability
Yes! We have up to 10 current promotions and specials for Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. It may be special rates for seniors, military, police, state residents, onboard credit or complimentary service as spa treatment or dinner for 2 in specialty restaurant. Which is the best for you? Call +1772 240-9797 or fill out form below to know!” – Nadia
Your Package May Have
- Package designing;
- Cabin selection service;
- Cruise on Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas;
- Flight to/from Ft. Lauderdale;
- Greet and meet service;
- Transfer from/to airport;
- Car rental;
- Pre- and post- cruise hotel;
- Land excursions;
- Show and dinner reservations before and after cruise;
- Show reservations onboard;
- Dinner reservations in specialty restaurants onboard;
- Travel protection.
Be proactive: before paying, consider how you will recover your money if something happens between now and your arrival.” – Nadia
I Can Design Customized Vacation Package Just for You
I can give you some ideas about features of your cruise vacation package on Oasis and Allure of the Seas.
- Hand-picked stateroom that meets your needs: from regular oceanview to family size stateroom that fits up to 6 people;
- Private surfing lessons for you and your kids on the board of Oasis and Allure of the Seas;
- All meals are included, so no worry about food for kids;
- Zip lining over the cruise ship;
- Mayan ruins shore excursions in Mexico, so kids will be able to learn about the Mayan civilization;
- Swimming with dolphins in Bahamas;
- Car racing in Miami Speedway with your teenager;
- Dining in the Opus room, so you can teach your kids table manners or
- Deep ocean fishing.
What did we miss? Add something by calling to Nadia at 772 240-9797
Your Benefits to Work with Me
- You will find relief that someone knows how to help you to plan your cruise vacation package on Oasis or Allure of the Seas;
- You will be able to articulate your unique needs confidently;
- You will no longer spend hours surfing the Internet for best deals that drain your energy;
- You will be excited about your coming cruise vacation and accomplish goals beyond your expectations;
- You will realize you CAN make it happen, no matter what the odds.
Have a question about customized package on the Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas? What is the best stateroom for you? Want to learn more about different options for staterooms? Know about latest promotions? Contact Nadia at 772 -240-9797 or fill out a request form.
Sample Pre-cruise – 2 Days, 3 Nights Package
- 3-5 stars hotel accommodation with access to the ocean;
- Transfers from airport to hotel, from hotel from pier;
- Explore Miami Seaquarium that kids will enjoy;
- Lunch on the Key;
- Visit Monkey Jungle where humans watch from inside the cages as another 500 primates run free, swinging from tree to tree and diving for treats to eat;
- Kayak with kids or take air boat at Everglades National Park to see prehistoric alligators, graceful birds and so much wildlife;
- Race car with your son at Homestead-Miami speedway;
- Snorkel in Biscayne National Park or take glass-bottom boat tour to view brilliant coral reefs and tropical fishes;
- Enjoy Jungle Island, home to the world most beautiful parrots, flamingos, cockatoos and macaws;
- We secure seats for you and your kids for the Miami Dolphins (American football). The Miami HEAT (basketball) or the Florida Marlins (baseball.)
Need more to discuss? Call me at 772 240-9797 or drop a questions by clicking here.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page by clicking here.
What about staterooms?