Presidential Family Suite
Presidential Family Suite: How to Book
On Oasis and Allure of the Seas
Book Presidential Family Suite with Cruise Counselor
Presidential Family Suite either on Oasis or Allure of the Seas must be booked through a cruise counselor and are not available on line. You have to request a quote to find the price and availability for a particular sailing. Please contact Nadia Jastrjembskaia, leading certified cruise expert in Oasis class, to inquire about price by clicking here.Pricing and Availability
Instruction for the Virtual Tour
To navigate through the tour, use your mouse to access hidden hot points and left click to go to other parts of the stateroom. Due to the fact higher quality takes more Internet bandwidth; expect frequent delays in the virtual tour if your connection is not high-speed. Please click below on the picture to start.
Prices for the Presidential Family Suite
Different sailings have different prices on this suite. There is no standard quote; prices may be different on Oasis vs. Allure of the Seas, Western vs. Eastern itineraries.
Prices for all guests differ – 1st and 2nd guests pay full price and 3-14 ones – dramatically reduced one. In many cases it has economic sense to book the Presidential Family Suite instead of a few staterooms with balconies.
Presidential Family Suite is on demand and the first to go. There is only one suite available on each ship. Usually, people book this suite as far as 1 year in advance. If you book with Nadia, she can waitlist you for the Presidential Family Suite if it is not available at the time of booking. Deposit is $500 per person. It is 100% refundable with no cancellation fees up to the final payment if you book with us. Final payment is 75 days prior to sailing.
Requirements for Booking
There are two requirements to book the Presidential Family Suite:
- Have at least 8 people (maximum – 14) to book;
- Book through cruise counselor (try with Nadia first.)
Amenities that the Presidential Family Suite Has
- Priority check-in
- Luxurious bedding
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining. You can dine in the dining area in stateroom or on the verandah (please pay attention on the big table there.)
Please loor at and print out whole list of amenities by clicking here.
The Presidential Family Suite is located on the mid-ship on deck 12. Click here to look at and print out plan for Deck 12.
The Presidential Family Suite is one level suite that consists of the following:
- Living room,
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms,
- 2 master bedrooms,
- 2 guest rooms,
- Veranda with Jacuzzi, dining area, lounge chairs and a bar.
- 2 master baths with tubs,
Total size is 1,142 sq. ft and balcony – 476 sq.ft.
- The first master bedroom: 2 people ( beds may be together in Queen or separated in twines),
- The second bedroom: 2 people ( beds may be together in Queen or separated in twins),
- The first guest room: 4 people – 2 beds (may be Queen or twin) + 2 Pullman beds (please pay attention to the virtual tour),
- The second guest room: 4 people – 2 beds (may be Queen or twin) + 2 Pullman beds (please pay attention to the virtual tour),
- Living room sofa converts to a double bed.
Pullman bed means foldaway (bunk bed) that folds up into the cabin wall. In the evening steward unfolds Pullman beds and folds them back in the morning.
Click here to print floor plan of the Presidential Family Suite on Oasis and Allure of the Seas, Royal Caribbean cruise lines.
Are you interested? Contact Nadia and discuss your situation. May be the Presidential Family Suite is the best option for you on Oasis or Allure of the Seas.
When considering this suite, I can help you to make the right decision. Do you want to know about latest promotions? Contact me at +1772 777-1337 or simply press the button and fill out request form. Talk to you soon!” – Nadia
This suite must be booked through travel agent, as it is not available online.” – Nadia