Royal Family Suite
Allure of the Seas
Oasis of the Seas
3 Reasons to Book the Royal Family Suite with Us
Royal Family Suite on either the Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas:
- Can’t be booked online unless a few weeks prior to departure
- Has an occupational requirement – minimum number of guests in the suite Limited Availability.
- Also, we can stop you from making a planning error – she helps to determine if the Royal Family suite is the right for you.
How to Book Royal Family Suite on the Oasis and Allure of the Seas
The Royal Family Suite is great for a big family cruise vacation because parents will have their privacy and kids will enjoy their own stateroom.
We recommend this suite for families with small kids – they can be supervised easily. We consults guests before offering the Royal Family Suite to make sure that this is a valuable option versus 2 separate or adjoining staterooms with balcony. Inquire with us about the Royal Family suite if you have a group of 5 or more.
Royal Family suite is not available for online booking.
Royal Family Suite: What You Need to Know
Book with confidence – Keep in mind the following about the Royal Family Suite on the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas:
- Limited availability – 4 on each ship
- Occupancy requirements – 5 people to book; see more below
- Royal Family Suite is connected to a Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony total number of guests will be 10 for both staterooms
- Two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 4 closets, living area
- Maximum occupancy is 8 guests but 9th guest may be allowed if under 3 years old. Not available for online booking
- Guests can be interchanged before final payment if needed at no charge if booked with us
Location of the Royal Family Suites
The Royal Family Suites are located on the mid-ship on deck 9 and 10.
Rule of thumb:
The more people in your suite, the more affordable it will be per person. And less people, the more expensive it will be per person.
Royal Family Suite Availability
Even though there are 4 of them on the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas; it is quite difficult to secure it due to high demand.
They are going out of market very fast especially when kids out of school. During low season suites may be available for 4 guests. So, act as soon as possible and get us to hold one for you.
Remember: deposit is only $500 per person and the final payment is 75 days prior departure. We don’t charge cancellation fees, if you change your mind before the final payment.
Also, there are no booking fees and consultation fees for her service. We can wait list our booking for the Royal Family Suite if it is not available at time of booking.
Floor Plan for Royal Family Suite
The Royal Family Suite is one level suite that contains the following:
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
- 1 master bedroom
- 1 guest room
- Balcony with lounge chairs, chairs and table
- Master bath with tub
Total size is 580 sq. ft. with balcony – 238 sq. ft.
- Master bedroom: 2 people (beds may be together in Queen or separated in twins)
- Guest room: 4 people – 2 beds (may be Queen or twin) + 2 Pullman beds (please see video above.)
Royal Family Suite Price
Price for the Royal Family Suite on the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas has a 1st & 2nd and 3rd & 4th price structure. Watch the video learn more about details. Keep in mind that actual price for every departure may be different.