Cruise Expertise at No Additional Charge for You on the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas
We specialize in suites on Oasis and Allure of the Seas. There are 10 categories of suites … continue
Royal Caribbean International has a lot of options for families on Oasis and Allure of the Seas… continue
Royal Caribbean International has a weekly sales event that give you unbeatable price … continue
Create very special memories for your honeymoon or even wedding at sea …continue
(Video) Services for Your Cruise Vacation
You know what you want. Hassle-free vacation. We know cruising industry.
Duty of care. It is not if something happens. But when.
Complexity increases risk. We guide you to meet your goal: to be happy on your cruise vacation.
We believe: travel is personal. Trust your cruise vacation to someone who knows what you want.
Allow us to get to know you. So, we can determine what you want and find the best way to make it happen.
Contact us by calling 772 777-1337. It is time to start. Planning your vacation is a serious business.
Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas Cruise Vacation: Call for Expertise
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, owner of the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas, believes that people need to be guided by knowledgeable travel professionals.
Nadia Jastrjembskaia, CLIA certified Elite Cruise Counselor completed the special training program from Royal Caribbean International to become the most advanced cruise counselor with specialization in Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. She handles the most complicated cruise vacations. CLIA stands for Cruise Lines International Association.
Nadia is a well-known in the cruise industry because of her extensive knowledge of suites on Oasis class ships. She is a founder of Aurora Cruises and Travel, LLC, which she operates, with her daughter Kat, a young travel professional.
You are thinking about a cruise vacation on the Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas, right? But you are not sure if those ships are right for you.
What makes the Oasis class ships very special?
- Entertainment. If you like to be entertained, this is your ship. Aqua show, ice show, Broadway musicals (original ones), acrobatic shows, Comedy Club, etc.
- Family staterooms that accommodate up to 14 people. Some are extremely expensive, but some are for travelers on a budget.
- Food: 23 dining options – some are complimentary; some are a la carte some for nominal fees.
- Unique features:
- Handcrafted carousel
- Raising Bar that glides over 3 decks
- Two surfing simulators
- Zip-line ride
- High-diving stunts
Oasis and Allure of the Seas Service: Can You Afford Our Service?
Customer service separates us from competition with online site engines for the Oasis and Allure of the Seas cruises. We do what they can’t do – provide memorable hassle free cruise vacation for you and your family.
- Cruise vacation assessment
- Customer assistance with making purchase decision
- Price adjustment to lowest available
- Free upgrade if price goes down
- Cruise cancellation (see below for details)
- Change guest’s name in reservation
- Customer assistance with documents, including visas and check-in online
- Change booked rate to the ‘Senior rate’
- Change booked rate to the ‘Resident rate’
- Crown and Anchor Society saving certificates
- American Express Platinum amenities
- Transfer booking to us
Clients need cruise counselors to assist them in getting the most out of their cruise vacations on Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. Is this for you? You will benefit from Nadia’s experience and expertise: guidance, from brainstorming about your cruise vacation all the way to your final step home. Call her at 772 777-1337.
Visit our office at new location:1942 SE Port St. Lucie Blvd. Port St. Lucie, FL 34952 USA
Phone: 772 777-1337
Aurora Cruises & Travel, LLC is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST37869