Allure of the Seas
3 Reasons to Book the Presidential Family Suite with Us
Presidential Family Suite on either the Allure of the Seas:
- Can’t be booked online
- Has an occupational requirement
- Limited Availability
How to Book Presidential Family Suite on the Allure of the Seas
The Presidential Family Suite is a great idea for extended family or 2 families that cruise together. This is because it has a unique split floor plan with two identical master bedrooms.
From our experience, this layout is great for 3-generational vacations: one master bedroom for grandparents and another – for parents. Guest bedrooms can be used for kids.
We consults guests before offering the Presidential Family Suite to make sure that this is a valuable option versus 2 separate or adjoining suites.
Inquire with us about the Presidential Family suite if you have a group of 8 or more.
Presidential Family Suite is not available for online booking.
Presidential Family Suite: What You Need to Know
Be informed – Keep in mind the following about the Presidential Family Suite on the Allure of the Seas:
- Limited availability – the only one of its kind on each ship
- Occupancy requirements – 8 people to book; see more below
- Maximum occupancy is 14 guests but 15th guest may be allowed if under 3 years old.
Not available for online booking
- Passengers can be interchanged before final payment if needed at no charge if booked with us
- Rule of thumb: The more people in your suite, the more affordable it will be per person. And less people, more expensive it will be per person.
Presidential Family Suite Availability
Due to suite’s unique layout, the Presidential Family Suite is on high demand. It is first to go out of the market.
There is only 1 suite available on Oasis class ships.
Try to secure your suite by applying $500 per person at least one year in advance.
You have a better chance if you book Presidential Family Suite when departure is released.
Deposit is fully refundable before the final payment. We don’t charge consultation fees or booking fee on this suite.
If the Presidential Family Suite is not available at time of booking we can waitlist it for you for no charge.
Location of Presidential Family Suite
The Presidential Family Suite is located on the mid-ship on deck 12.
Rule of thumb:
The more people in your suite, the more affordable it will be per person.
And less people, the more expensive it will be per person.
Sleeping Arrangements for Presidential Family Suite
- The first master bedroom: 2 people (beds may be together in Queen or separated in twins)
- The second bedroom: 2 people (beds may be together in Queen or separated in twins)
- The first guest room: 4 people – 2 beds (Queen or twin) + 2 Pullman beds (please see virtual tour)
- The second guest room: 4 people – 2 beds (may be Queen or twin) + 2 Pullman beds (please see virtual tour)
- Living room sofa converts to a double bed.
Pullman bed means foldaway (bunk bed) that folds up into the cabin wall. In the evening steward unfolds Pullman beds and folds them back in the morning.
Presidential Suite Floor Plan
The Presidential Family Suite is one level suite that consists of the following:
- Living room
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- 2 master bedrooms
- 2 guest rooms
- veranda with Jacuzzi, dining area, lounge chairs and a ba
- 2 master baths with tubs
- Master bedroom: 2 people (beds may be together in Queen or separated in twins)
- Guest room: 4 people – 2 beds (may be Queen or twin) + 2 Pullman beds (please see video above.)
Presidential Family Suite Price
Price for the Presidential Family Suite on the Allure of the Seas has a 1st & 2nd and 3rd & 4th price structure.
Please watch the video for more information.
Keep in mind that every departure is priced differently.
Your sailing may be more or less.