“Classes of ships” means “ship design.” Royal Caribbean International® built its ships at different times using different designs.
Names of classes of ships are based on the names of ships built in this class.
If Oasis of the Seas® was the first ship built in the design, all ships with the same design will belong to the Oasis-class ships: Oasis of the Seas®, Allure of the Seas®, Harmony of the Seas.
Ship designs are different in Royal Caribbean’s fleet but the idea behind each design is the same: build the most innovative ship.
Oasis of the Seas®, Allure of the Seas® and Harmony of the Seas? were built using the same design, but Harmony of the Seas? has features from Quantum-class and Oasis-class ships.
Harmony of the Seas
Allure of the Seas
Oasis of the Seas
Looking for Harmony of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, and Oasis of the Seas itineraries?
See 2017 schedule and popular upcoming cruise itineraries!
included into price
- Central Park
- Two FlowRider® – surf simulators
- Zip Line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Skating rink with ice shows
- Two rock climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- DreamWorks Experience
- Cantilevered whirlpools
- Grease – Broadway show, Harmony of the Seas, included in price
- Cats – Broadway show, Oasis of the Seas, included in price
- Mamma Mia! – Broadway show, Allure of the Seas, included in price
- Blue Planet – aerial show, included in price
- Ice Games – ice-skating show, included in price
- AquaTheater acrobatic shows and fountain shows, included in price
- Casino Royale® – 18,000 square feet, 467 slots, 27 tables and a new VIP room
- New boutiques such as Michael Kors, Tiffany & Co and Kate Spade New York
Central Park outdoor garden with shops and restaurants
- A Britto Gallery for limited-edition artwork, gifts and collectibles
- Twenty-three dining options
- Coastal Kitchen restaurant for suite guests only
- Complimentary restaurants included in price: Windjammer, main dining room and more
- Specialty restaurants for a fee: Chop’s Grille, Giovanni’s Table, Izumi Japanese Cuisine, 150 Central Park, Starbucks
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, Harmony of the Seas
- Adventure Ocean® Youth Program, included in price
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery® – some options are complimentary, babysitting for a fee
- DreamWorks Experience – complimentary meet-and-greet experience with Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more; character dining for a fee for guests 6 years and older
- Teen lounge areas and disco – included in price
- Hand-carved carousel, included in price
- Outdoor pool/side movie screen – included in price
- H2O Zone® kids’ water park – included in price
- Imagine Ocean! Puppet show
- 3D movie theater – included in price
- Family-friendly activities, games and contests, included in price
- Vitality Spa and Fitness Center – full-service spa
- Bootcamp classes – some options are complimentary, such as using equipment in the Fitness Center; others, such as spa treatments and some fitness classes, are for a fee
- Four pools – included in price
- Solarium – adults-only area with cascading lagoons, included in price
- Cantilevered whirlpools, included in price
- Central Park and Boardwalk staterooms with balconies
Harmony of the Seas
All Above PLUS:
- The Ultimate Abyss – a 100-foot, 10-story plunge. It starts five decks above Pool and Sports Zone at the aft of the ship and drops at the Boardwalk neighborhood below.
- The Perfect Storm – three slides: Cyclone, Typhoon and Supercell. They spiral three decks above Central Park.
- Bionic Bar – Guests can order drinks and watch as a robot bartender creates their concoctions from 30 spirits and more than 20 mixers.
- Splashaway Bay with slides – included in price
- Inside staterooms with virtual balconies
For Suite Guests
Included in Price
The Royal Suite program
Coastal Kitchen – exclusive restaurant
Sun Deck exclusive for suite guests
Dining in specialty restaurants for some suites
High-speed Internet for some suites
Butler service for some suites