On Oasis of the Seas & Allure of the Seas
What Are Suite Amenities?
All guests booked in a Suite, except Junior Suites, enjoy more amenities and personalized service including Concierge Club for an exceptional vacation experience on the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean International’s suite program designed to focus on distinctive and personalized service and touch every aspect of the guests’ experience from arrival through departure.
- Priority check-in
- Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships
- Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where available
- Priority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)
- VIP pool deck seating, where available
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining
- Private seating in specialty restaurants
- Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids
- Complimentary luggage valet service
- Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard
- Complimentary pressing service on formal night
- Priority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge featuring
Get Started Today!Each trip starts with a first step. Fill out this form and we will contact you shortly.
Concierge Club Lounge Amenities
For Oasis of the Seas & Allure of the Seas Suites, Except Junior Suites
- A dedicated Concierge who is available to assist with anything you require.
- 24/7 use of the Concierge Club Lounge
- Continental breakfast every morning and open bar & hors d’oeuvres every evening available in the Concierge Club Lounge
- Assistance with specialty restaurant reservations
- Assistance with Explorations! Bookings
- Assistance booking appointments for Salon or Spa treatments
- Priority tickets for the ice skating show
- Assistance with the arrangement of private parties
- Personalized Discover Shopping advice
- DVDs and CDs available to borrow during the Concierge’s hours
- Pre-ordering of dinner wine
- Business services (faxing, copying, etc.)