Allure of the Seas
Oasis of the Seas
AquaTheater Suite Is Special
What makes an AquaTheater Suite on the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas so special?
These feature huge (around the size of the suite itself) private wraparound balconies on one side, a bird’s eye view of the AquaTheater below, and on the other side, an outdoor bar for entertaining with a table for six for oceanfront dining.
The AquaTheater suite offers an excellent view of all the action, events and activities that goes on board the ship’s Boardwalk and AquaTheater.
How to Book the AquaTheater Suite on the Oasis and Allure of the Seas
AquaTheater suites on the Oasis and Allure of the Seas, on the Royal Caribbean cruise lines, are the most entertaining suites that overlook the Boardwalk neighborhood.
This suite must be booked through a travel agent, as it is not normally available online.
In some cases, after the final payment for a particular sailing, Royal Caribbean International can waive occupation requirements and place the AquaTheater suites into general inventory. In this case 4 guests can book this suite, however it is rare.
Get Started Today!Each trip starts with a first step. Fill out this form and we will contact you shortly.
What You Need to Know about AquaTheater Suite
Be informed – AquaTherater Suites on the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas have the following to keep in mind:
- Each suite is 30% bigger than the Royal Family Suite.
- Huge 3 sided wrapping balcony overlooking the ocean and the AquaTheater makes it breathtaking.
- Limited availability – only 6 AquaTheater suites total
- Occupancy requirements – 5 people to book; see more below
- Maximum occupancy is 8 guests but 9th guest may be allowed if under 3 years old
- Not available for online booking
- Passengers can be interchanged before final payment if needed
- Not all AquaTheater suites are equal
How to Avoid Any Problems with an AquaTheater Suite
You can avoid any of those issues by utilizing the following strategies:
- Book your AquaTheater suite far in advance. One year is sufficient.
- Have at least 5 people to start with. We can add or remove people to and from your AquaTheater suite later.
- Work with a reputable cruise expert who specializes in Oasis class ships and certified by Royal Caribbean International and Cruise Line International Association (CLIA.)
- Try us first – 772 777-1337.
AquaTheater Suite Availability
Due to the great location of the AquaTheater Suites, they are in high demand.
There are 6 AquaTheater Suites on each of the Oasis and Allure of the Seas.
Try to secure one for your family or friends as soon as you make a decision to take a cruise.
All you have to pay – $500 per person deposit, it is fully refundable.
We don’t charge any booking or consultation fees.
If you deposit far in advance you have plenty of time to make this the cruise of a lifetime possible – final payment is 75 days prior departure.
Location of the AquaTheater Suite
The AquaTheater is located on the aft on decks 8 through 10.
Rule of thumb:
The more people in your suite, the more affordable it will be per person. And less people, the more expensive it will be per person.
AquaTheater Suite Floor Plan
The AquaTheater Suite is one level suite that contains the following:
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
- 1 master bedroom
1 guest room
- Huge balcony with lounge chairs, chairs and table
- Master bath with tub
Total size varies from 673 sq. ft. up to 823 sq. ft. Balconies also are different: from 610 sq. ft. up to 772 sq. ft. with balcony – 238 sq. ft. Talk to Nadia first what is the best interest for your money.
AquaTheater Suite Price
AquaTheater suites have the following price structure:
- Each departure is priced differently.
- Due to different sizes AquaTheater suites are divided into 3 categories: A1, A2, and A3. Lowest prices are for A3 and highest for A1.
- AquaTheater suites have 1&2 and 3&4 price structure. This means that 1st and 2nd guests pay full tariff. Guests 3 – 9 pay a 3&4 tariff which is a fraction of the full tariff.