Sky Loft Suite: Book with Cruise Expert
on Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas
3 Reasons to Book the Sky Suite with Nadia
What You Need to Know about Sky Loft Suites
Book your cruise with us with confidence – we will be your source of information
Also, Nadia can stop you from making a planning error – she helps to determine if the Sky Loft suite is the right for you.
How to Book Sky Loft Suite
The Sky Loft suite is great for a honeymoon or special celebration – it gives you a lot of space. Also, we can decorate it for you as a special gift from us! This option separates us from competition as well as specials for couples that have a special occasion to celebrate:
- Breakfast in bed one morning during the cruise
- Bottle of chilled champagne or Non-alcoholic Sparkling Wine
- Delicious vanilla cupcakes upon arrival
- Fresh bouquet of flowers in your stateroom
A week at the Sky Loft Suite is about as luxurious as it gets. Royal Caribbean International made the Sky Loft Suite larger than the standard lofts. You will enjoy all suite amenities including Concierge Club Lounge. Keep in mind that there are only 2 Sky Loft Suite on board. That is why it is important to book it far in advance. If you can’t find one online, contact Nadia, Oasis of the Seas & Allure of the Seas cruise expert, and she includes your name into a waiting list.
Sky Loft Suite Price
Price for the Sky Loft suite on the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas has a 1st & 2nd and 3rd & 4th price structure. Watch the video below to learn more about details. Keep in mind that actual price for every departure may be different.
Sky Loft Suite: The Design
Sky Loft Suites stand as singular units, these staterooms can be connected together to satisfy larger groups and families. With only two aboard the ship, these suites have two levels but are smaller than the Royal Loft suite.
- These suites feature more living room space, separate dining rooms that seat four, spacious balconies with sun loungers, and dining tables that seat four.
- Featuring two floors, private balconies, indoor and outdoor dining areas as well as floor-to-ceiling, double-height windows, these contemporary, urban lofts can accommodate all your guests in style.
- The master bedroom and bath are on the second level, overlooking the loft and outdoor view, all over a glass-fenced railing. The bedroom features two twin beds that can be converted to a queen.
- On the main level there is a bath with shower and a sofa that converts to a double bed. Dining tables are available in the living room and outside on the balcony. Both levels of the suite do have spacious closets.
The Sky Loft Suites are located on the deck 17 with special access.
Click on the picture and move cursor around to explore Sky Loft Suite on Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas.
- Two-deck-high stateroom with panoramic view;
- Master bedroom and bath on loft level;
- Bedroom has two twin beds (can be converted to queen-size);
- Stairway to loft level;
- Bath with shower for two on main level;
- Private balcony with dining area;
- Dining area with dry bar;
- Living room sofa converts to double bed;
- Closets on each level;
- Concierge service;
- Total are 724 sq. ft. (67.1 sq. m);
- Balcony 495 sq. ft. (40.6 sq. m).
- Priority check-in,
- Complimentary concierge club service,
- Reserved prime seating in main theater
- VIP pool deck.
Our Service is Free
Yes, you read that right! We don’t charge booking fees, consultation fees or for sharing in-the-know information. Please review the all services we provide when you book the Presidential Family suite with us.