Understand Pricing on Your Cruise Vacation
How do you save money on the Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas cruise? Since cruise fares are not fixed, they are subject to change on a daily basis. The key is to find out how to lock yourself in the lowest rate.
Take a look at a sample chart above. This is for an Oasis of the Seas departure for April 5, 2014 for a sample stateroom with balcony in a category B1.
There are a lot of misconceptions that prices are lowered by Royal Caribbean International just prior departure. Instead, prices are dynamic – they depend on the demand. The lowest price was on February 5, 2014 – $849.00. The highest price at $1,539.00 was on March 4, 2014 – one month prior to departure.
As the name implies, the prices are dynamic – they increase and decrease with no steady inclination or declination. Prices behave according to demand.
So here is the best kept secret in the industry – prices may be adjusted before the final payment. Yes, you can check prices on a daily basis in the morning and in the evening as they change a few times per day.
Adjusting Price to Lowest One Is a Reality
Well, what if we told you that at Aurora Cruises and Travel, we do all that for you – free of charge? It’s true! We can adjust your cruise fare should it lower before final payment, and after final payment we can look for complimentary upgrades.
There is no automation for these services, so as your travel agency, we do so manually for our clients.
What to Keep in Mind:
- Cruise Fares change daily
- Even after a deposit, prices can be adjusted before final payment
- After final payment, should prices drop, we can look into upgrades
- This is not automatically done elsewhere, though standard at Aurora Cruises and Travel
Knowing the guidelines of the cruise industry can go a long way in saving you time and money. Most agencies lock you into the prevailing price in exchange for additional perks that far less compare to what price reductions you may receive down the road.
How it Works
- You make a booking with us or transfer your booking to us from another agency
- We will put you on the alert – you will receive email from us every time prices drop
- We will adjust your price to the lowest one
- We will do that as many times as price drops before the final payment
- We will continue to monitor the price up to your departure for upgrades should they become available free of charge
- You will be confident that you paid the best price for your cruise!
At Aurora Cruises, we have the capability and capacity to check your prices on a regular basis before your departure. If interested in our services, please give us a call at 772-777-1337.
Also, if you book somewhere else and have yet to pay your final payment – you may benefit from our services too.