I visit CocaCay the first week of December every year. This is a real paradise: not too hot, not too cold and it’s in the Christmas spirit! Waters in CocaCay are gentle and translucent. You can rent a kayak with clear button and see all colorful fish under your feet!
The most popular activities on CocaCay are:
- Parasailing, if you are adventurous and want to see the spectacular scenery of CocaCay and surrounding islands from 400 feet above;
- Ride on a wave runner;
- Have fun in Caylanas Aqua Park, a fun-filled floating playground;
- Relax in a hammock on the beach;
- Enjoy a good barbeque
- Snorkel and check out coral reefs with tropical fish;
- Take a kayaking tour around chain of island;
- Lay down on floating mat;
- Read a book in shady enclaves on lounge chair lined the beach;
- Play volleyball;
- Enjoy sunny day.
Want to learn more about CocayCay? Print out brochure. To download click here. Also, Dogs and Cats Forever Charity Cruise on Monarch of the Seas on December 2, 2011 stops at CocaCay. Join us for fun and help!
If you want to talk about CocayCay or plan a cruise on Royal Caribbean contact me via email or simply call 772 240-9797.