September 17, 2011
Young parents have a dilemma when they plan their cruise vacation on Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas: to take baby or don’t take baby with them. So, what to do with baby? To take with you, of course if your baby is older than 6 months! Remember, fun is not just for adults at Royal Caribbean. Believe me; you will enjoy activity session especially designed for 6 -36 months old.
First of all, all crew members who work with kids have a college degree in education or other related field or have qualified experience in working with children.
Second, you are invited to participate in the Fisher-Price Aqua Babies and Aqua Tots Programs. This program is developed by Fisher-Price exclusively for Royal Caribbean International.
So, join the club: Royal Babies program for 6-18 Months old!
Fisher-Price Toy Lending Program. Pick up Fisher-Price toys from an onboard collection of developmental toys. You can borrow and exchange toys every day!
- Stroller Mates Workout. Start morning by jogging track with your baby in stroller.
- Musical Inspiration. Allow your baby to explore rhythm, songs, instruments, and musical activities.
- Baby Gymnastics. Encourage your baby to get active with f Fisher-Price Go-Baby-Go! toys.
- Come To My House. Fun activities will help to introduce simple concepts as numbers, shapes, and colors to your baby.
- Cookin’ Up Fun. You and your baby will enjoy learning while playing with food-related toys and activities.
- I Love Animals. This session introduces discoveries about animals. Your baby will enjoy meeting a menagerie of adorable animal friends.
So, why not allow your baby to examine, discover, build and wonder? Contact Nadia by clicking here with any questions about Royal Babies program.